Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ramblings

So, what's been happening? Thanks for asking. I haven't posted for a while because... *bumbadadum*...

I've been camping. With my youth group. Well, not for as long as I haven't been posting. But I was feeling lazy. Now I'm extremely sore and bored and am finally willing to get on my blog and participate. Anyway, it was supposed to rain the night before last - hence, many families stayed home - but the only rain came while most people were still sleeping and briefly sprinkled after breakfast. Which, for some, was rather a disappointment, as it was supposed to bring cooler weather. Or maybe it was cooler than normal and we couldn't tell because we ran around too much. Back to the context, I didn't get many pictures of people, but there was this particularly friendly peacock who posed for me. I believe he was relieved to get away from the flock of peahens chasing him around. Poor boy....

To change the subject, I would like to say that *ahem* I'm going to take a *cough* break from Riding Orion. The poor thing has been drowned in so many scattered ideas that it can hardly breathe. In fact, I'm wondering if it stopped breathing. And, though it sounds horrible, I don't think I'm even going to try to resuscitate it for a long while. Instead, again, I have dreamed up a new story.

I was considering entering NaNoWriMo (National November Writing Month, for those of you who do not write), but remembered that lack of structure was the reason I failed to write RO in nearly a year, let alone the three months it was supposed to be done in. A story is only as good as its plot, just as a house is only as stable as its foundation. The LORD didn't create the space between the sky and the ocean before He decided what to put between it. Of course, to be fair, He is perfect, and He had all eternity beforehand to plan out His story.

Anyway, back to the point. I am determined *cough* to finish this story, and to have a pretty good idea of where it's going before I start the first sentence (more on that later).

Ellie, I will need plenty of support for this.

And Bethanie, if you're reading this... please don't be upset with me. The book I'm planning out *coughcoughcough* isn't Pages of Myondelf.


~Charli Rae
|Job 39:19-25|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)