Saturday, October 22, 2011

Alyxandra Lyn


She's kinda the star, the main attraction, the center of attention, in everything us Swansons do. She's the energy, drama, friction, glue, baby-of-the-family. In fact, she's already been mentioned several times on this thing. She's my baby sister. =P

 Books:_ Life of Faith: Millie Keith

Movies:_ Ever After, Chronicles of Narnia, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Food:_ Anything Chocolate!

Music:_ Country; Zac Brown, Rascal Flatts, and Lady Antebellum in particular

Quote:_ “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. Prepare to die.”

Hobbies:_ Acting, playing violin =)

Animal:_ All kinds of birds

Best Friend:_ Charli! =D (Aw, I feel so loved. =D)

Job/Future Job:_ Air force Pilot!




Alyx. Oh, my little Alybobwa. The one who babbled before she could talk, the one who wandered around the house calling, "Bun! Girl! Aaaare you?!" when she finally did talk. My partner in crime for many evil schemes. My roommate who absolutely refuses to take my blame for the mess. My artistic, expressive, often annoying, always amazing sister. =)

[I totally love this picture. =)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)