1. Schedule things out with the knowledge that they probably won’t happen – just to test flexibility. ;)
—Totally happened. Keep reading and you’ll see.
2. Try out a new recipe at least once a month (just twelve; can’t be that bad, right?).
—Turns out, it was that bad. I think I learned… what, two?
3. Completely restore the backyard to its former glory (assuming it had some).
4. Get a job. (Joanne Fabrics, a barn… Joanne Fabrics…)
—Also nope. I did, however, discover that it's spelled J-O-A-N-N (no E).
5. Finish writing a book.
—I wish. I’m getting closer, though. It’ll happen. Someday.
6. Sew a medieval dress.
—Finally! A success!
7. Improve guitar skills.
—I believe I did. I’m picking up strumming patterns much more quickly than I did at the start of the year, learned a whole slough of chords, wrote my ow- wait, that’s for part two.
8. Make impossible goals and be insanely surprised that they happen.
—So far, not so surprised.
9. Train the dog to do something other than ‘sit’.
10. Sing in public without passing out or having a zombie-moment.
—This one I did do - multiple times, actually. And I have awesome friends that encouraged me/put up with me, making the whole thing a lot easier.
~Charli Rae |Job 39:19-25|