Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo

November's a month for doing things. Some people do No-Shave November (or, for girls, No-Makeup November). But since I have the fortunate inability to grow hair on my face and I don't wear makeup in the first place, those dares don't really mean much. So I've decided to participate in National November Writing Month, instead. For those of you who don't know, it's a challenge to write 50,000 words in thirty days.

'Cause I'm so dedicated to my writing and won't have a problem finishing a whole book in a month.

*cue insane laughter*

Yeah, okay, that said, I have no idea why I'm attempting NaNoWriMo. In fact, I'm really not. I'm doing the youth version, which has a flexible goal. The standard, however, is 30,000 words, which is perfect (in the loosest sense of the word) for me. A Maiden's Touch has 20,000. Add the youth goal and it'll be a whole novel.

Eventually. I have very low hopes of sticking to the thousand-words-a-day thing. Ha.

~Charli Rae |Job 39:19-25|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)