Sunday, January 22, 2012

Book Update!

Remember Pepper Grey? The book that I told you all I was going to focus on? The one I had a perfectly planned-out story chart for? Yeah. This is what that looks like now.


Big. And empty.

I decided it wasn't going in the direction I wanted it to, so I tore it all off, dumped it in a pile, and never rewrote my ideas. Instead, I started fiddling around on a blank Word document and ended up posting that random clip about a random girl named Liadyn. She wormed her way into my head, shoved Peace and Ethan out my ear, and whispered her life story until it was all I could think about.

Now I'm obsessed with her story, a Maiden's Touch. Sorry, Pepper Grey.

I might post an excerpt of it sometime soon. Sorry for this short, facebook-not-blog-worthy, post.

~Charli Rae |Job 39:19-25|

1 comment:

  1. Yo Chuckie! I tagged you on my blog! http://thebeggarsalms.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)