Monday, October 28, 2013

Stuff I Was Too Lazy to Post About

1| (way back in September) Aunt Jennifer came to visit.
We went to City Walk and Bubba Gump's Shrimp Shack, then wandered around IKEA, spent a good deal of time sitting on the couch laughing and chatting, and cried a lot when she left. (moveheremaybe?)

2| (two weeks ago) we celebrated Dad's 50th...
...as a family. Because we're bums and didn't feel like planning anything. Dad said he was okay with it. But we went to Disney (first time without Ben, really weird) and saw the new Fantasy Land and all that good stuff.

3| (yesterday) Church Fall Picnic.
Got a football to the gut and sweet tea all over my pants, but it was fun. Even when we played volleyball. (read as: everyone else played volleyball while I stood in the corner and prayed the ball would never come to me.)

4| assorted random things.
Ben's coming home in seven weeks. I plan on finishing my book before Christmas. There's a ton of sewing that I should be doing instead of messing around on my 'puter. Alyx is testing for her yellow belt in taikwando today. And I am totally lacking the creativity to make this interesting. (Sorry Aunt Jen, Dad, everyone else, for not doing you justice.)

~Charli Rae |Job 39:19-25|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)