Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm the Evil Twin

So. I wanted to post something. Maybe because it's been a week since I last posted and the previous post was five days before that one and I finally feel dedicated to my blog. Or maybe it's just cause it's late and I'm bored but not bored enough to go to bed.

At first, I thought I lacked post-matter. I figured surfing through my old pictures would help, but it turns out my new ones worked better.


Ben's leaving in a few weeks. Sixteen days, actually. But probably less by the time y'all read this post. The idea of it is really starting to affect me - and I say 'idea of it' because when he goes off to Pensacola, I'll go off to Washington state... and it's probably not going to fully hit me until I come back to no Ben. And then it's gonna hit me like a train.


We threw a party for him on Sunday - a surprise party, not that anyone devastated-that-they-couldn't-come-and-just-HAD-to-tell-him-how-sorry-they-were-that-they-couldn't-be-there knew - but he didn't catch on until we wanted him to. ;) My parents were shocked that so many people attended. I wasn't. I know how much people love him.

Oi. But hey, when I do come back from summer vacation, I'll be coming back to a room that I don't have to share with anyone for the first time in my life. That's totally worth it, right?

~Charli Rae |Job 39:19-25|
{ps - i have a t-shirt that says 'i'm the evil twin'. people always think ben and i are twins.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)