Friday, July 6, 2012

Hi! Random Spaz-Attack, Here!

Again, I must apologize in advance for the picture-less post. Not that text-only is a bad thing, but it can be a little hard on the eyes, so I'm sorry. :(

So... what was I gonna write again...?

Oh. Right. What y'all have missed.

~June 30th, Saturday. 100+ degrees. Paintballing for a buddy's birthday.
It's just as painful as your brothers have told you, people. Or a lot worse, if your brothers pretend to enjoy it. Or, for those of you without brothers, if someone ever tells you, "It's just like a bee sting - you rub it and it's gone" - stare at them long and hard. If they look easy-going, mark them as a liar and be wary. If they're leaning forward eagerly and truly believe what they're saying, mark them as insane and be very wary.
Anyway, it was fun, don't get me wrong. Ignoring the bruises the size of baseballs.

~July 4th, Wednesday. 90-100 degrees. Beach.
Happy belated 4th, by the way! I totally meant to post and plum forgot. Which is normal. *cough*.
Yeah, anyhoo, we went to the beach with friends. The waves were great until we went back for the boogie boards (yes, I'm aware normal people don't call them that) and then, of course ('cause the ocean hates me), the waves went flat. So we tossed around a half-full water bottle, until somebody decided to fill it all the way up and then somebody else grabbed it, with "no idea", and chucked it. Bye-bye water bottle.
And because the ocean hates me, it decided to knock me over and fill my bad ear with water. Which it still has. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever hear out of this thing again.

~July 6th, Friday. Pleasantly air-conditioned. Home.
Absolutely nothing. :D

~Charli Rae |Job 39:19-25|
{oh, just thought i'd letchya know - there're 'like' buttons now, for those of you who don't comment. :)}

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that I ever want to go paint-balling, POINT-BLANK.
    Neighgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you! I tried to convince myself that I was hard-core enough to do it... but I only ended up playing about twenty minutes. :/

      Delete
  2. Honestly, I had no idea the water bottle was full. When you pluck something out of a sibling's hands and they say "Wait don't throw it!", you are suppossed to ignore them.

    -Bre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... you might not have wanted to add your name to that. I purposely left your name out, y'know. So this can't count as another strike, okay?

      Delete
  3. Hey, now. I still call them boogie boards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments! They make me melt a little. :)